With the help of this obsolete desktop environment users can perform a wide variety of computationally intensive scientific and engineering operations.
AIX is an operating system that offers you a familiar workspace similar to Windows. There is a graphical interface with taskbars, menus and icons for intuitive navigation and application management. Please note that AIX is discontinued and no longer supported by the developer. It is not compatible with modern computers.
This UNIX based OS was created by IBM to provide a stable and secure environment for a range of everyday tasks. Moreover, its versatile nature makes AIX ideal for conducting scientific research and performing complex mathematical calculations.
There is a robust command line interface. Users can customize the environment according to personal preferences as well.
Enterprise resource planning
It is possible to integrate AIX with various corporate platforms such as SAP R3. This ensures smooth operation of mission critical business processes and secure handling of crucial financial data.
Instruments for building and executing complex scripts are included. You are able to automate different tasks to save time and effort. Additionally, there is an option to interact with multiple remote servers at the same time
- free to download and use;
- contains an operating system for obsolete desktop computers;
- a powerful command line interface is available;
- you can create automation scripts for streamlining various operations;
- there is support for external enterprise platforms like SAP R3;
- not compatible with modern versions of Windows.