It is an instant messaging application that runs on both smartphones and more traditional devices like feature phones. It is also compatible with Windows.
MXit is a Windows program for text messaging. It also allows users to create group chats. There are games and social networking elements in the ecosystem.
In addition to the usual options you would expect from any instant messaging service, MXit offers a brand new feature – the ability to access various services by interacting with them as if they were contacts. They can be viewed in the options menu. There, if you click on the item you want, you will find friends, get a new avatar, send a picture or buy something. Moreover, in order to stay tuned with your mates and keep messages safe, it is possible to download UltData.
How it all began
Mxit was originally created as an instant messaging application for smartphones and tablets. The program was developed in South Africa by Mxit Ltd. The company originated in the small college town of Stellenbosch.
It is not possible to access the program due to unknown reasons. To be exact, you can download the installation file, however, there appears to be an error when setting up. This may be due to the fact that developers stopped supporting the utility.
- is developed as an app for feature phones, Android, IOs, etc;
- has group chats in addition to peer-to-peer communication;
- represents the ecosystem along with games and other programs;
- possible to chat with a simulated contact that is called a robot friend;
- is distributed free of charge;
- operates its own virtual currency;
- the program is compatible with modern Windows versions.