Using this utility, you can recover deleted phone numbers, SMS messages, photos, music, video, and other types of files on your Android mobile device.
Using the UltData for Android utility you can recover lost or deleted data from Android smartphones.
After installation, you need to synchronize your smartphone by connecting it to the PC via USB cable and turning on Android Debugging. After that, you can start scanning. To do so, it is necessary to choose the file types you are looking for and press Next. The utility will go through the memory of your mobile device and show you the found files. After that, you select desired files and restore them.
Using this utility, you can quickly recover lost phone numbers, deleted SMS messages, photos, music tracks, video files, and other types of data. Additionally, it is possible to restore call history and check all deleted incoming and outcoming calls.
The interface is simple and intuitive. If you restore contacts, they are going to be saved to the TXT, XML, or XLS format. All other types of files will be stored with the original extension.
- app is free to use and download;
- recovers lost phone numbers, deleted SMS messages, photos, videos, and other files;
- possible to save restored contacts to the TXT, XML, or XLS format;
- there is a simple and straightforward interface;
- fully compatible with all modern versions of Windows.