This utility helps users calculate original factory security codes for various car audio systems. There is an included vehicle database for easier identification.
CRUCC is a Windows application for unlocking car stereo systems. You can calculate the anti-theft code using the serial number and access restrained functionality.
With the help of this small program users are able to access the code for unlocking a car audio device. Majority of standard sound systems have an anti-theft security feature. Every time the vehicle battery is disconnected users are prompted to enter the password in order to activate the car stereo. CRUCC can be useful in case the original instruction manual is not available.
All major car audio manufacturers are supported including:
- and many other companies.
The provided vehicle database helps you to quickly identify the correct model. After selecting the device it is possible to click the Calculate button for displaying the anti-theft code on the screen.
It is worth mentioning that CRUCC is an obsolete software. The program is not available for download. However, the developer maintains a website with similar functionality.
- free to download and use;
- contains a calculator for car audio anti-theft codes;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows;
- included vehicle database helps you quickly locate the required device;
- allows users to unlock car stereo systems;
- there is support for the vast majority of device manufacturers.