This program offers users detailed information on the graphics system and the installed drivers for the video card.
The OpenGL application provides a wide range of functions for working with 3D and 2D graphics software.
Brief description of the tech
After the installation of this program, you can get an assessment for operations of the graphics system with comprehensive data. The application has an intuitive interface that simplifies optimization of the visual display settings. The main purpose of this software is to provide users with detailed information on the installed GPU drivers for the video card. Complete stats are displayed in the main menu.
With this application, you can install the latest drivers for the video display controller chip. If a problem with the monitor picture occurs, users may check the status of the hardware driver. In case of screen flickering or the constantly disappearing visuals, it is possible to resolve the issue by reinstalling the component. OpenGL assists in optimizing the performance of the graphics processing unit and allows you to activate internal extensions.Users can view the features the system can work with as well as disable or enable the selected modules at any time.
- comprehensive data on graphics and supported applications is displayed on the main screen;
- ability to monitor the functioning of the system and install GPU drivers;
- possibility to manage internal extensions and supported applications;
- convenient optimization of the visual processing performance;
- app is free to download and use.