Using this utility, you can change the firmware of your Samsung or Huawei smartphone. The program has a simple and intuitive English interface allowing you to return your device to the default factory settings.
Octoplus FRP Tool
Using Octoplus FRP Tool, you can bypass Factory Reset Protection in Samsung and Huawei smartphones.
Restore default settings
First of all, you need to reboot your device holding power and volume control buttons for at least 20 seconds. Next step requires you to plug in the Samsung Micro UART cable. After that, the utility is going to bypass FRP automatically. It is worth noting that Octoplus FRP Tool does not delete personal data.
Using this method, you can update or change the firmware of your smartphone. The utility also allows you to restore default factory settings. If you are going to change the firmware, it is recommended to only use original versions to avoid errors and malfunctions. In case the boot.img file is incompatible with the selected version of the firmware, the utility may not boot correctly. Additionally, Octoplus FRP Tool has a simple and straightforward interface.
- allows you to bypass Factory Reset Protection in certain models of Samsung and Huawei smartphones;
- interface is simple and intuitive;
- allows you to change or update the firmware;
- supports various phone models;
- it is possible to return the device to the default factory settings.