With this app users can connect their computers to surveillance cameras for broadcasts in real time. There are notifications about certain events.
EZVIZ – an application for Windows that allows users to manage surveillance cameras. It is possible to watch broadcasts in real time and get notifications in case of motion detection. There is an option to record videos and make screenshots.
After you install and run the program, it is necessary to connect the camera. The application is able to automatically detect the devices via LAN. Moreover, users can add the equipment manually, all they need to do is to enter the serial number.
On the main menu, there is a section with broadcasts that show what the camera is recording at the moment. When clicking on the icon you can expand the image to full screen and check every detail. EZVIZ records videos with sound.
It is possible to make screenshots and archive recorded footage. All the files are saved in the gallery. The utility allows users to find the images by data.
You can activate notification if you would like to be aware of any motion detection immediately. This allows you to react quickly to what is happening on the footage. There is also the possibility of regulating the sensitivity of the detector.
- app is free to download and use;
- similar to iVMS 4200, this utility is for video surveillance;
- users can turn off the image and the sound;
- it is possible to watch broadcasts in real time;
- availability of sound notifications about what is happening right now;
- it is necessary to create an account;
- program is compatible with actual Windows versions.