With the help of this software you can use any compatible smartphone as a webcam. There is support for a wide variety of iOS and Android mobile devices.
Epoccam Driver is a Windows utility for converting a smartphone to the desktop webcam. It is necessary to install a mobile counterpart app and Elgato Camera Hub to access the main functionality. Please note that some features of Epoccam Driver are unavailable in the free version.
After installing all required programs users can connect the mobile device to the computer via Wi-Fi or USB port. There is support for both front and rear smartphone cameras.
One of the key Epoccam features is its low latency, meaning that there is a very short delay between your actions and the video stream. This makes the application ideal for participating in business conferences and other important online calls.
You are able to improve the output image quality by manually adjusting the contrast, brightness, white balance, color temperature and other parameters. Moreover, custom augmented reality lenses for adding fun visual effects to the video output are provided. The preview window allows you to quickly assess the changes before applying them.
- free to download and use;
- offers you instruments for converting smartphone cameras to webcams;
- supports a wide variety of mobile devices from all popular manufacturers;
- there is a collection of unique AR lenses for adding fun visual effect to the stream;
- users can manually change multiple picture settings to improve the resulting quality;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.