With the help of this online platform businesses can streamline internal communications. There are tools for making and receiving voice calls over the network.
magicJack is a Windows tool for organizing communications within a company. Users are able to effortlessly transfer incoming calls between different extensions, boosting team collaboration and customer service.
After registering in the service you can enter account credentials to access the main interface. It is possible to create, edit and manage a personal contact list, ensuring quick access to key people.
Users are able to make audio calls directly from the desktop and enjoy crystal clear sound quality through the speakers or headphones. There are instruments for transferring calls to another internal or external number.
Similar to sipgate Softphone, you can temporarily mute yourself or place a call on hold. Moreover, the input volume is adjustable.
There is an option to record specific calls for quality control or other purposes. Additionally, users are able to automatically transcribe incoming voicemails. Tools for integrating magicJack and other productivity apps into a unified communication platform are included as well.
- free to download and use;
- contains instruments for streamlining business communications;
- you can make and receive high quality audio calls directly from the desktop;
- it is possible to record conversations for quality control;
- there are buttons for muting the microphone and placing the call on hold;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.