Using this powerful tool IT administrators can customize boot environments based on Windows PE. It is possible to deploy operating systems to remote machines.
KBE Manipulator is a Windows utility for creating and managing custom KBE environments. There are instruments for adding specific system drivers, scripts and applications to resulting WinPE images. Please note that KBE Manipulator is discontinued and no longer supported by the developer. The installation files are not available.
This program сontains tools for generating bootable disk images with personalized operating systems. You can integrate custom drivers, software products and automation scripts into the environment to speed up the deployment process.
It is possible to manually modify the KBE boot sequence. This is helpful for creating complex configurations with multiple operating systems on the same machine.
Users are able to view detailed information about all installed KBE environments and their contents. There are tools for resolving issues with missing drivers or corrupted boot images. Additionally, an option to exclude certain unnecessary system components from the distribution to reduce the output filesize is included.
- free to download and use;
- designed to help you create and modify custom Windows PE environments;
- it is possible to deploy new operating systems to multiple remote machines at once;
- users can include specific drivers, scripts and apps into the distribution;
- tools for remote KBE troubleshooting are provided;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.