Using this development utility you can render shadow maps and optimize them for better performance. Tools for smoothing rough edges are provided as well.
GLSL is a Windows software that allows users to create and edit shadow maps with the help of the high level OpenGL Shading Language. The code syntax is based on the classic C# structure.
This program provides instruments for rendering 3D scenes. It is possible to add soft shadows to any object and optimize their performance. There are many online tutorials with code examples and detailed explanations for every function.
The GLSL was created by the OpenGL Architecture Review Board to give developers more direct control of the visual pipeline without having to use ARB assembly or device-specific languages.
With the help of this cross platform application programming interface you can render 2D and 3D vector graphics. There is support for hardware acceleration on compatible GPUs. The API is defined as a set of functions which may be called by the client app at any time.
Tools for developing and rendering complex 3D models are provided. They allow users to create unique game worlds and characters. Overall, OpenGL is one of the most popular APIs for graphics rendering.
- free to download and use;
- contains instruments for drawing and rendering detailed shadow maps;
- intended to be used with the OpenGL application programming interface;
- it is possible to optimize the results for better performance;
- gives developers full control over the graphics pipeline;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.