This scientific utility provides a powerful processing engine with a primary focus on genotyping and variant discovery. All operations are highly scalable.
GATK is a Windows software for analyzing genome sequences. There are instruments for variant quality score recalibration and annotation. Users can view detailed instructions and descriptions of best practices in the official documentation.
With the help of this program you are able to analyze complex genome sequences. The workflow includes several steps such as data pre processing, variant discovery and calibration.
Similar to Gene Designer, users can import and clean raw measurements to prepare them for analysis. After that it is necessary to identify and catalog common genes in the sequence.
There are advanced machine learning algorithms to help you calculate correct element quality scores based on known variants in the database. The application contains instruments for adding functional annotations and population frequencies as well.
It is possible to interact with GATK via the command line interface. This feature is helpful for automating routine tasks and quickly processing large databases. Users can easily scale operations by combining multiple computing systems into a cluster.
- lets you analyze complex genome sequences;
- free to download and use;
- there are tools for cleaning raw measurements to prepare them for processing;
- users can automatically recalibrate known gene variants;
- it is possible analyze large databases by scaling operations;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.