With the help of this utility owners of legacy smartphones from Samsung, LG, Siemens and other manufacturers can unlock the full potential of their devices.
z3x shell is a Windows application for troubleshooting various common issues with obsolete mobile devices from several popular brands. You can root the phone for extended customization and bring bricked hardware back to life.
Like in Windroid, it is possible to flash new ROMs and update internal firmware on compatible devices. Additionally, users are able to remove carrier restrictions and connect to any cellular network worldwide.
There are instruments for accessing low level hardware functions via a powerful debugging interface called JTAG. An option to test individual components to pinpoint faulty parts is included as well.
Detailed information about the connected device like the model, technical specifications and hardware IDs is available. The program is capable of automatically fixing boot loops, software crashes and other issues. Moreover, you can browse, transfer and manage personal files.
Tools for analyzing operational logs are provided. This is helpful for monitoring all actions and troubleshooting potential issues.
- free to download and use;
- offers you instruments for repairing and configuring legacy mobile phones;
- there is support for hardware made by LG, Samsung, Benq Siemens and other companies;
- it is possible to fix boot loops and remove cellular carrier restrictions;
- an option to manage personal files located in the internal device memory is available;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.