This tool lets you create and edit complex 3D models. There is a large collection of premade samples. You can export the project to a PNG or JPG file.
Xfrog is a Windows graphics editor for designing 3D objects. It is intended for creating and animating plants, flowers and nature-based visual effects. Custom shaders for Blender, Unreal Engine, Unity and other popular development environments can be generated.
How to start
This utility contains a wide variety of templates to help users begin a new project. There are hundreds of flowers, leaves, bark textures and other graphical components. Moreover, it is possible to download and install additional plant collections such as:
- autumn trees;
- and many other categories.
You can hide or display the wireframe, vertices, normals and other elements. The background color is customizable. Additionally, there are camera settings for locking axes, fitting the object to the window and resetting the default position. You are able to store the current view and restore it later.
It is important to note that Xfrog is distributed on a commercial basis. Users can evaluate the trial version for 30 days without purchasing a license.
- provides tools for creating and modifying 3D models of plants;
- there is a large selection of premade trees, flowers and other natural objects;
- free to download and use;
- you can adjust various camera settings to review the model from all angles;
- it is possible to hide or display vertices and normals;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.