With the help of this app users can stream live video to the internet or directly to other devices. There is support for various sources like webcams and cameras.
Wirecast is a Windows software for broadcasting video to a wide range of destinations, including YouTube, Facebook Live, Twitch, Twitter and custom RTMP servers. It is possible to record your live streams and share them with other people. Please note that Wirecast is a paid program. There is no free trial version.
Users can broadcast input from webcams, cameras and capture cards. Tools for creating complex live productions with multiple audio and video sources are included. Moreover, it is possible to edit the video feed in real time by adding custom graphics, overlays and other visual effects to the stream.
The utility lets you enhance engagement with the audience. It is helpful for streaming live Q&A sessions, product demos and other interesting events. Additionally, there are instruments for broadcasting to the cloud from anywhere in the world. This is ideal for organizations that want to stream live video from remote locations.
An option to save broadcasts to the hard drive is provided. Users are able to choose the format and adjust the output quality. Resulting files can be shared with other people.
- requires a license to download and use;
- provides tools for organizing live streams;
- it is possible to capture video input from a wide variety of sources;
- lets users add graphics and overlays to the live feed;
- you can broadcast to the internet or directly to other local devices;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.