This online platform offers users tools for promoting websites in all popular search engines. It is possible to track the performance of advertisement campaigns.
WebFire is a Windows web service that allows you to improve the discoverability of any website in search engines. There are instruments for detailed rank analysis. It is worth mentioning that WebFire is a paid platform. There is no free trial version.
Similar to ScrapeBox, users can add multiple keywords and phrases to begin working with the service. New leads will be generated automatically. This functionality is helpful for locating potential buyers and expanding to new markets.
It is possible to monitor the position of your website in various indexing systems like Google, Yahoo and Bing. The platform analyzes changes in search algorithms and gives helpful suggestions on how to improve the rankings. Additionally, there are tools for comparing the website to other similar online projects.
Instruments for scheduling social media posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are available. Users can gather statistical data to evaluate the audience reach and demographic breakdown. This information is crucial for analyzing the effectiveness of any marketing campaign.
- free to download and use;
- lets you optimize the website to improve its ranking in search engines;
- it is possible to generate client leads based on keywords;
- the platform gives users recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness of advertisement campaigns;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.