With the help of this specialized software users can manually program flash memory modules on a wide variety of microcontrollers from Texas Instruments.
UniFlash is a Windows utility that provides tools for configuring internal memory on processors and microchips manufactured by Texas Instruments. Additionally, there is support for mmWave sensors.
How it works
The main window contains information about the connected controller such as the name, ID and revision number. Moreover, there is a detailed memory map of the device. You are able to select the required programming algorithm, verify recorded data and securely wipe sensitive files.
Both graphical and command line interfaces are available. Users can automate repetitive tasks by creating complex scripts.
It is possible to enable proxy network connection in the Settings menu. The server address, port, username and password are customizable. You are able to configure automatic device detection on startup. An option to log debugging information to a separate text file for troubleshooting purposes is included as well.
- free to download and use;
- helps you program flash memory on various microcontrollers made by Texas Instruments;
- detailed technical information about the connected hardware is available;
- it is possible to view and analyze the detailed memory map of the device;
- users can select one of the provided programming algorithms;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.