This Minecraft mod is intended for helping players research Thaumcraft crafting recipes. It is possible to reveal complete creation chains for specific items.
Thaumcraft Research Helper
Thaumcraft Research Helper is a Windows extension for the popular Minecraft computer game. There are tools for streamlining your arcane journey by identifying the shortest paths to any item or technology. Please note that Thaumcraft is necessary for the correct functioning of all features.
After integrating the modification users can hold a research item and press the designated key to instantly view the most efficient paths to completion, minimizing ingredient gathering and crafting. It is possible to prioritize routes that require fewer primal aspects.
The path display size and position are adjustable. This is helpful for adapting the interface to personal preferences. Additionally, you are able to hover over any aspect symbol to reveal its complete creation chain.
Players can cycle through multiple paths to explore different crafting approaches. There are tools for breaking down specific recipes into separate steps as well. All versions of Thauncraft, from earliest editions to the latest build, are fully supported.
- free to download and use;
- offers Minecraft players tools for streamlining research in Thaumcraft;
- it is possible to view the most efficient and cost effective paths to any item;
- you can explore alternative approaches to save specific resources;
- there is an option to prioritize routes based on the amount of necessary primal aspects;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.