With the help of this tool users can generate playlists for audio files. There is support for all known MP3 decoders such as Winplay3, MaPlay and MuseArc.
Super Jukebox is a Windows software that offers you instruments for automatically creating standard playlists. It is possible to add, remove and reorder songs before saving the results.
After starting the program users are instructed to specify the path to the source directory with MP3 files. The location will be automatically scanned along with all subfolders to detect compatible audio tracks. Finally, there is an option to edit the playlist before exporting it to the hard drive.
You can place the album.ini file with detailed information about all songs into the source folder. This way the track titles, artists and album names will be displayed correctly in the resulting playlist.
Please note that Super Jukebox is discontinued and no longer supported by the developer. The installation files are not available. There are other solutions for automatic playlist generation such as Winamp.
Super Jukebox is written in C++. Users are able to modify existing features or add new capabilities to the application by manually modifying the source code.
- free to download and use;
- allows you to automatically create playlists by scanning the source directory for MP3 files;
- it is possible to add audio tracks from all subfolders to the project;
- users can manually remove and reorder individual songs to better fit personal preferences;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.