This software offers users a system for managing databases. There are tools for structuring and optimizing the tables. XML and HTTP formats are supported.
SQL Server is a Windows program for storing and organizing large amounts of information. It is possible to save the data tables in a network folder.
This utility allows you to set up a local or remote server for managing the relational databases. It is necessary to install Microsoft .NET Framework to use the application.
You are able to specify the username and password for accessing the database. Additionally, it is possible to adjust the system firewall settings and configure other network parameters.
There are both server and client modules included in the program. This architecture offers users high speed access to the data. It is widely implemented in:
- business process automation;
- processing massive amounts of information;
- transaction management;
- and many other areas.
You can create flexible SQL queries for locating and extracting the information from a database. Moreover, it is possible to configure triggers for the automatic command execution.
- free to download and use;
- intended for managing the databases;
- it is possible to create and configure a local or remote server;
- there is a tool for creating queries to search through the information;
- encryption and backup functions are available;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.