Using this software you can prepare 3D models for CNC milling as well as design laser engraving patterns. There is support for all models of Snapmaker devices.
Snapmaker Luban is a Windows application that lets users slice 3D objects to prepare them for milling on a CNC machine. Additionally, powerful instruments for controlling laser engraving and cutting parameters are provided. The program is designed specifically for multifunction 3D printers made by Snapmaker.
You can import 3D models in multiple common file formats. It is possible to configure the layer height and infill density. Similar to Cura LulzBot, there are tools for automatically adding required support structures to the project. An option to preview the object before slicing to ensure that it will print correctly is included as well.
Snapmaker Luban provides precise control over various laser settings such as the power, light intensity and duration. Users are able to create intricate designs and cut through a wide range of materials.
The Preferences menu lets you change the primary modules for 3D printing, CNC milling and laser engraving. There are checkboxes for hiding the console during machining and enabling alerts when importing deficient models.
- free to download and use;
- contains instruments for slicing 3D models;
- it is possible to adjust various laser engraving settings;
- there is support for all models of multifunction 3D printers made by Snapmaker;
- you can automatically add support structures to custom 3D objects;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.