This specialized development tool offers you a programming interface for creating function modules in .NET applications and integrating them with SAP systems.
SAP Connector is a Windows utility for developing new software in the Microsoft NET Framework. There is support for various Business Application Programming Interfaces as well as for synchronous and asynchronous communications.
It is necessary to register an account on the official SAP website to download the program. The next step is to run the executable file and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup process. Please note that NET Framework is required for the correct functioning of all features.
Users can develop custom remote enabled function modules and integrate them into the app. The platform is fully compatible with Unicode and supports multiple authentication methods. Additionally, an option to pool several connections together is provided. There are embedded virtual network adapters for the HTTP, SMTP, FTP, POP3, IMAP4 and JDBC communication protocols.
This software offers you instruments for integrating .NET apps with SAP systems. All interactions are based on the RFC standard for better compatibility.
- free to download and use;
- allows you to develop new function modules and add them to any .NET application;
- it is possible to include multiple BAPIs into the project;
- users can manually pool connections;
- supports both synchronous and asynchronous communications;
- there are virtual network adapters for several common protocols;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.