Using this plugin you can enable support for Qlik databases in Microsoft ODBC. There are instruments for representing information in the form of various charts.
QlikView Plugin is a Windows software that contains tools for interacting with Qlik databases. Users are able to bookmark specific sections for easier navigation.
It is necessary to have Microsoft OLE DB or ODBC to set up the extension. MDAC can be used to acquire these components. Additionally, administrative privileges are required to complete the integration. You are instructed to restart the server for applying the changes.
Users can add multiple types of data to the project. Available sheet formats include list, statistics, table and input boxes. Moreover, it is possible to insert buttons, sliders and text fields into the page.
There are several supported chart formats such as grid, pie, block, gauge, bar, line, radar and funnel. You are able to add complex expressions with multiple operators to the diagram.
Instruments for creating and executing automated actions are provided. This functionality is helpful for speeding up routine tasks and improving overall productivity. Detailed information about the script syntax is included in the documentation file.
- free to download and use;
- offers you tools for working with Qlik databases;
- Microsoft OLE DB or ODBC is required for the correct functioning of all features;
- users can present data in the form of pie, bar and block charts;
- automation scripts are supported;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.