With the help of this obsolete email client users can send and receive messages over the internet. It is possible to manage multiple personal and business accounts.
Outlook Express is a Windows software for exchanging emails with other people. There are instruments for attaching text documents, images, videos, audio racks and other types of files to outgoing messages. Please note that Outlook Express is discontinued and no longer supported by the developer. The installation files are not available.
You can connect several email accounts and organize them in a single interface. There is support for integration with Internet Explorer to seamlessly navigate between email client and web browser.
It is possible to compose, read and organize personal messages in offline mode. Queued emails will be sent automatically upon reconnecting to the internet.
An option to add new contacts to the address book is provided. Users are able to edit personal information such as first and last name, phone number, etc. This functionality is helpful for keeping contacts up to date at all times.
There are instruments for organizing inbox contents by applying simple rules and filters. You can quickly find required messages in a large archive, saving time and effort.
- free to download and use;
- helps you streamline online communications by managing multiple email accounts;
- there are tools for creating and organizing the contact list;
- users can compose drafts of new messages in offline mode;
- it is possible to attach media files to outgoing emails;
- compatible with some modern versions of Windows.