With the help of this software developers can perform code testing and validation on multiple different operating systems in a virtualized environment.
Oracle VM is a Windows utility that allows you to configure custom virtual machines in VirtualBox for code testing. This is helpful for validating any application in several popular operating systems without the need for separate hardware. It is worth noting that an account on the official website is necessary to download Oracle VM.
The program provides multiple customizable templates for simplifying the deployment process. There is support for all common operating systems, including Windows, Linux and macOS.
Resulting virtual machines offer users high performance and reliability. It is possible to run resource intensive apps without issues. Moreover, instruments for scaling operations to accommodate large deployments are provided.
You can manage all virtual machines from a common interface via any modern browser. There are tools for creating new instances, configuring existing items and monitoring operations. Additionally, an option to adjust advanced network settings is included. This is helpful for diagnosing and resolving various connectivity problems.
- free to download and use;
- offers you instruments for creating and managing specialized virtual machines;
- oriented toward software developers who want to test their code in different environments;
- users can configure all virtual machines from a web interface;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.