Using this highly customizable toolkit for Unity developers can create complex video game interfaces. There are tools for improving rendering performance.
NGUI is a Windows plugin for the popular Unity development engine. It allows you to design various interface elements for computer games. Please note that NGUI is a paid extension. There is no free trial version.
The program provides a comprehensive set of interface widgets such as buttons, sliders and scrollbars. Users can link separate components together to create a dynamic control system. There is support for various types of input devices like touch screens, keyboards and mice.
A library of menu effects and animations such as fading, scaling and rotation is provided. This allows you to create visually appealing interface elements. Finished UIs can be added to a specific game by dragging and dropping individual components into the scene hierarchy.
NGUI is optimized for performance. It utilizes a variety of techniques to reduce overhead and improve rendering speed.
There are instruments for creating custom theme profiles that match the overall style of the game. Users can quickly apply saved templates to multiple interface elements.
- contains an extension for the Unity game development engine;
- requires a license to download and use;
- there are instruments for designing complex game interfaces;
- a collection of UI widgets like buttons, scrollbars and sliders is available;
- you can add visual effects and animations to various interracial elements;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.