With the help of this specialized program users can view and analyze MiDAS video files. There are tools for exporting still images to the BMP, JPEG and TIFF formats.
MiDAS Player is a Windows app that allows scientific researchers and engineers to work with high speed video data. Flexible playback controls for navigating through the clip with precision are provided.
Using this software you can load and view specialized data files in the MiDAS format. These packages contain high speed video recordings with additional information for advanced motion analysis.
It is possible to enhance output image quality by adjusting the brightness, contrast and color saturation. This functionality is helpful for detecting fast moving objects and making various scientific observations.
Users are able to automatically synchronize the video with accompanying data streams, including sensor readings and timestamps. Moreover, there are instruments for visualizing tracking points to monitor object trajectories and motion patterns.
An option to integrate MiDAS Player with spreadsheet programs like ONLYOFFICE is available. You can export and analyze numerical information extracted from recorded videos.
- free to download and use;
- contains tools for viewing and analyzing high speed video recordings;
- you can synchronize the video with other captured data streams;
- it is possible to granularly control the playback process;
- lets users export specific data points to any spreadsheet application;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.