This application is designed to help users run legacy software on modern versions of the Windows operating system by resolving library conflicts and other issues.
Longbow Reviver is a Windows utility for improving the compatibility of obsolete programs with modern OS versions. It offers you tools for managing memory limitations and bypassing other restrictions. Please note that Longbow Reviver is distributed on a commercial basis. There is no free trial version.
With the help of this software users can analyze and modify the internal workings of legacy apps. It is possible to automatically eliminate conflicts with modern system libraries and address issues like 16 bit bus support.
Many older programs have arbitrary memory limitations. Using this tool you can bypass these restrictions, allowing the target software to access the full power of current 64 bit platforms. This may result in performance enhancements and stability improvements.
Longbow Reviver is capable of improving the compatibility of AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Lotus, DrafixCAd and many other utilities with Windows 10 or newer. The full list is available on the official website and in the included documentation.
- requires a license to download and use;
- offers you instruments for improving the compatibility of legacy software;
- it is possible to bypass memory limitations and resolve library conflicts;
- supports AutoCAD, Photoshop and many other popular products;
- users can address known 16 bit bus issues;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.