Using this graphics editor you can apply various effects and filters to digital photos. There are tools for resizing, cropping and rotating images as well.
LightZone is a Windows application for photo editing. It contains a large collection of visual styles for image customization. There is support for a wide range of file formats, including RAW files from professional DSLR cameras.
The program allows users to edit their pictures non destructively for experimentation and revision without compromising the integrity of the original file. A separate copy of the source image is saved separately and can be restored at any time.
It is possible to manually tune the exposure, white balance and color temperature of RAW photos. Moreover, you can reduce the amount of noise and sharpen input pictures.
Instruments for applying custom effects like polarizer, high key, skin glow, etc. are included. Each filter can be personalized to better fit the project. Like in Ulead Photo Express, users are able to preview the changes before saving.
The Preferences menu lets you adjust the amount of system memory allocated for LightZone. Additionally, there are flexible interactive rendering options. A checkbox for enabling the auto save function is provided as well.
- free to download and use;
- allows you to edit various types of digital photos;
- it is possible to adjust the exposure and white balance in RAW images;
- users can apply beautiful artistic styles and filters;
- there is an option to allocate more system memory to improve the performance;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.