With the help of this development tool you can analyze and optimize system memory consumption in a variety of .NET applications, services and processes.
JetBrains dotMemory is a Windows program for improving the performance of NET Framework apps by optimizing memory utilization. Users are able to view detailed allocation trees and track object life cycles.
Profiling and analysis
The software lets you take memory snapshots at predefined intervals or based on specific events. This functionality is helpful for evaluating various aspects of RAM consumption. Moreover, it is possible to analyze allocation trees to pinpoint the exact lines of code responsible for object creation.
Users can identify memory leaks with a high degree of precision. There are powerful algorithms for detecting unreachable processes to diagnose and eliminate potential issues. Additionally, tools for locating hot spots in RAM and optimizing garbage collection behavior to ensure peak performance are provided.
You are able to visualize the relationships between separate objects, revealing which entities hold onto the most memory. Hidden dependencies and bloat sources can be uncovered. There are instruments for tracing reference chains as well.
- free to download and use;
- intended for identifying and eliminating memory leaks in .NET applications;
- you can locate and interrupt unreachable processes to improve the overall performance;
- there are tools for find hot spots in RAM and optimizing garbage collection behavior;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.