This tool was designed to assist users in processing agricultural information. In addition, there is support for calculation of statistics across multiple instances.
IRRISTAT is a Windows program developed to provide capabilities for data management and basic statistical analysis of experimental datasets. Compatible with any 32 bit Microsoft operating system, it serves as a reliable platform for these operations. To create irrigation schemes for crops, you may use another app called CROPWAT.
The software solution is primarily intended for analyzing data derived from agricultural field trials. However, it is also possible to load and process information from other sources as well. The key modules and functionalities encompass a range of instruments for data management and analysis, including:
- Text editor;
- Analysis of variance;
- Quantitative trait analysis;
- Single site analysis;
- Pattern analysis;
- Utilities for randomization and layout;
- Spreadsheet based data management;
- Analysis of genotype and environment interaction;
- General factorial experimental management systems;
- Orthogonal polynomial analysis, and more.
In addition to the aforementioned components, the program has a Summary module, facilitating the calculation of statistics across all observations within a dataset. There is also a Regression module, enabling you to conduct simple or multiple regression analysis. Please note, however, that this product has been discontinued by the developers.
- free to download and use;
- compatible with legacy Windows versions;
- gives you the means to process agricultural data;
- you can choose from a range of analysis types;
- there is a manual explaining the functionality.