With the help of this in memory computing platform developers can integrate transactional processing, real time data streaming and other features into any app.
GridGain is a Windows program that contains a powerful computing platform for software development. It provides a distributed grid to store information in memory for high performance and scalability. Additionally, there is support for ACID transactions and reliable data processing.
Similar to Apache JMeter, this utility is built using the Apache development framework. It is intended for adding unique capabilities to new software products. For example, you can integrate a powerful analytical module into the code.
There is support for transactional processing, machine learning, real time data streaming and high speed computing. Users are able to distribute information across a cluster of servers to improve the overall performance.
You can protect sensitive data stored on a remote server by encrypting all files. It is possible to configure custom access rights for different accounts as well. The platform is scalable and can meet the needs of even the most demanding apps. High availability is achieved by storing information across multiple nodes in the server cluster.
- free to download and use;
- provides a development platform for integrating various functions into any program;
- it is possible to store information in a distributed grid for quick processing;
- you can prevent data leaks by encrypting all incoming and outgoing traffic;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.