Using this program construction engineers can analyze and simulate the behavior of asphalt pavements under various types of real world stress conditions.
EverStress is a specialized Windows application that empowers professional engineers to model complex asphalt pavement systems. It is possible to manually define multiple material properties for the base, subgrade and all other levels, ensuring accurate results.
There are tools for simulating responses of flexible asphalt pavement systems under various load scenarios. You are able to apply single, dual or tandem wheel pressure to represent realistic traffic conditions.
Stress, strain and displacement results can be visualized in 3D, aiding in comprehensive understanding of pavement behavior. Like in Road Estimator, an option to fine tune asphalt material parameters to optimize the system is included.
Areas of use
The utility is helpful for evaluating different pavement structures and identifying correct configurations for specific load requirements or traffic scenarios. Moreover, it is possible to analyze the effectiveness of various repair strategies and predict their impact on the overall road performance. Scientific researchers can investigate the properties of new pavement materials and structures under controlled loads as well.
- free to download and use;
- intended for evaluating complex asphalt pavement systems under realistic load conditions;
- you can apply single, dual or tandem wheel pressure to the road;
- it is possible to estimate the effectiveness of different asphalt repair strategies over time;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.