This plugin is intended for the popular Eclipse IDE. It provides a comprehensive set of tools for developing, debugging and deploying web applications.
How it works
Users can generate and manage multiple web projects. It is possible to highlight syntax elements in the code for easier understanding and navigation. Additionally, instruments for automatically completing common commands and variables to speed up the work are provided.
The add on allows you to check the finished project by stepping through the code line by line, setting breakpoints and examining variables. Web applications running on a remote server can be debugged as well.
It is necessary to compile the code before publishing the software. Users are able to upload resulting projects to a remote or local server. There are tools for deploying both individual files and entire programs.
Supported web development frameworks include Spring Boot, Struts and Java EE. You can extend basic plugin functionality by installing additional modules.
- free to download and use;
- offers you an add on for the Eclipse integrated development environment;
- helpful for creating web applications;
- there is support for HTML, CSS, Java and other programming languages;
- instruments for automatically debugging the code are available;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.