Using this online platform both teachers and students can access assessments, grade reports and various educational materials. There is a secure testing environment.
DRC INSIGHT is a Windows web service that allows educators to perform class assessments in a safe online environment. It is possible to monitor student activities in real time to quickly detect cheating. Supported browsers include Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari.
The application provides instruments for delivering assessments across multiple content areas and grade levels. Teachers are able to automatically score the results and tailor instructions to personalize the learning experience.
It is possible to offer students an opportunity to familiarize themselves with test formats and question types by running practice tests. Moreover, there is a powerful text to speech module and other accessibility features.
Reporting and analysis
Instruments for generating detailed reports are available. Educators can get in depth insights into student performance and track progress over time. Additionally, there is an option to visualize raw data in the form of graphs and charts for easier understanding. This functionality helps you identify potential trends and patterns.
- free to download and use;
- helps educators manage and distribute online student assessments;
- there is a secure testing environment with powerful tracking tools;
- you can create and analyze detailed student performance reports;
- supports a wide range of accessibility options;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.