With the help of this online service users can convert people in photos to anime characters. It is possible to compare the results with the original image.
Different Dimension Me
Different Dimension Me is a Windows service for processing digital pictures. It contains a neural net for transforming faces in photos to anime or manga style.
You are instructed to select a picture with the full face looking straight ahead for achieving the best results. The next step is to upload the photo and wait until it is processed.
The neural net analyzes the face and draws a similar anime character. Users can compare the source picture with the final results. It is worth noting that this artificial intelligence model generates high-quality output images.
Unlike MidJourney, this platform does not allow you to redraw the finished photo. It is necessary to begin the process from the start to get different results.
Users can download a high resolution copy of the stylized image and save it to the hard drive.
Please note that the developer limits access to the neural net for IP addresses from Russia and several other countries. It is recommended to use a VPN connection to bypass these restrictions. The service is working in China, Japan, South Korea and many other Asian jurisdictions.
- free to download and use;
- intended for generating anime art from photos;
- it is possible to compare the resulting image with the original;
- not available in certain countries;
- there are no graphics editing instruments;
- you can download generated pictures to the hard drive;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.