CSS3 Menu is a Windows development tool for designing website menus. There is support for all major browsers, including Chrome , Firefox, Opera, Edge and Safari. Users can customize the visual appearance of all menu elements.
How it works
The main window contains instruments for changing the size, color and style of the font. The width and height of the menu can be adjusted as well. Moreover, there is a checkbox for enabling auto resizing.
A collection of free menu icons and layout templates is provided. It is worth mentioning that the paid version of CSS3 Menu offers you more content.
Users are able to add multiple submenus to the project. There is a drop down menu for selecting the visual opening effect. This functionality is helpful for creating flexible website navigation interfaces.
After configuring all menu parameters users are able to insert the results into any web page. Additionally, it is possible to save the project as a separate HTML file for further modification in another app. Finished menus are fully responsive and automatically adapt to all screen sizes, from desktop computers to smartphones.
- free to download and use;
- allows you to design and modify CSS3 website menus;
- there is a library of various icons and page layout templates;
- it is possible to insert resulting menus directly into HTML pages;
- users can adjust the size and color of the main font;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.