This extension for Google Chrome allows you to record voice notes and automatically transform them into editable text. There is support for multiple languages.
AudioPen is a Windows software for integrating a plugin into the Chrome web browser. With its help users can capture microphone input and convert speech to text. It is possible to change the visual appearance of the interface. Please note that the free version of AudioPen provides limited functionality.
How it works
After installing the extension you can access its settings by clicking the icon on the main toolbar. There are instruments for selecting the input and output languages. Additionally, it is possible to change the writing style and customize the output summary length.
Users are able to automatically distill messy thoughts into clear sentences. There are advanced artificial intelligence algorithms for processing the text.
You can send and receive text documents over the network. An option to display the name, social media handle or brand logo at the bottom of each page is included. Moreover, the program contains tools for personalizing the color of the text and background.
Integration with Zapier is supported. This functionality lets users export AudioPen notes to other applications.
- provides tools for capturing microphone input and converting text to speech;
- free to download and use;
- it is possible to automatically summarize long thoughts into concise sentences;
- you can select one of the included writing styles;
- supports multiple input and output languages;
- compatible with modern versions of Windows.