Using this system library you can add client side functionality to ASP.NET web forms. There is a collection of prebuilt extender controls for software development.
AjaxControlToolkit dll is a Windows DLL file that contains tools for developing NET Framework applications. It allows users to configure custom extender controls to suit personal preferences.
The first step is to download and unpack the provided ZIP archive to the System32 subfolder in the main Windows location. After that you can add new features to any ASP.NET project by referencing the AjaxControlToolkit assembly.
What it does
With the help of this DLL file users are able to integrate complex control elements into any web form via Visual Studio Toolbox. Modules such as the ModalPopupExtender, TextBoxWatermarkExtender and CalendarExtender are included. This can save developers a lot of time and effort when creating new applications. It is possible to import new components into the project layout by dragging and dropping them into the workspace.
AjaxControlToolkit dll is a well tested library that is supported by a large community. It includes only reliable and useful control elements. All extenders are highly customizable and can be reconfigured for various purposes.
- free to download and use;
- contains a system library for developing ASP.NET online forms and web applications;
- there is a large selection of extender control modules like ModalPopupExtender;
- it is possible to personalize each component to better fit specific project requirements;
- compatible with all modern versions of Windows.